Since it hasn't stopped snowing in 2 days & we're experiencing near-blizzard weather here in south-western Pennsylvania, I haven't found it necessary to get dressed-up in anything other than sweats (EVERYONE has sweatpants days.. don't judge). So here's some shiz I would be wearing if I wasn't in sweatpants mode/had funds to buy these pieces/there wasn't an effing blizzard outside.. a girl can dream.
- Topshop knit crop sweater $80
- True Religion cut-off shorts $174
- Eberjey mint bralet $38
- Alexander Wang ankle boot $935
- Alexander Wang bucket bag $835
- Yves Saint Laurent turquoise ring $195
- Alexander Wang beanie hat $200
p.s. Fashion Paparazzis did a feature on me over on there website. Check out the interview HERE.